Superior Gutter Repair in Fort Collins, CO
When your gutters start failing and you need a repair, you need it fast. The Fort Collins Gutter Pros work quickly, sizing up your gutter situation, proposing a quote, then getting the job done. With our expertise constructing and repairing gutters for Fort Collins homes, we’re confident that we can promptly deliver a superior gutter system.
Cracks and leaks, a sagging gutter, an improperly pitched gutter – whatever gutter troubles you’re experiencing we can help. How can you tell if your gutters need repairing? Here are some common gutter problems and telltale signs:
- Clogged gutters – It’s a nasty job and nobody likes doing it, but your gutters could be damaged if you don’t clean them out at least once or twice a year.
- Gutters pulling away from the fascia – Gutters might start sagging when the hangers deteriorate or the fasteners are spaced too far apart to support the gutter’s weight.
- Leaks and holes – Cracks, holes, and corrosion in your gutters are a result of tough weather conditions. If you have seamless gutters, you significantly reduce your chances for leaks, however.
- Gutters pitched incorrectly – Gutters should be pitched at least a quarter-inch slope downward, toward the downspout, every 10 feet. If they’re not, you’ll have standing water.
- Downspouts too close to the foundation – If your downspouts don’t extend several feet away from your house, you’ll be sending rainwater straight into your basement.
If you’re not quite sure what your gutter system’s problem is, or whether you’ll need repair, give the Fort Collins Gutter Pros a call. We’re happy to send over a technician for a consultation.
How Often Should You Replace Gutters?
The durability of your home’s gutters depends on the material they’re made of. Most aluminum gutter systems last 20 years. Copper gutters can last 50 years or more if you maintain them properly. Aluminum downspouts can last 30 years, while copper downspouts have a lifespan of 100 years.
Seamed gutters have a shorter lifespan than seamless as well. Most seamed gutters will last about 20 years, whereas seamless can endure 20+ years. Although gutters may not require replacement for at least 20 years, they do require some maintenance, like repainting and cleaning.
Can Gutters Be Repaired?
When your Fort Collins home starts having gutter problems, you might think replacement is your only option. In some cases, however, gutters don’t need to be fully replaced – they can simply be repaired. The Fort Collins Gutter Pros will appraise your gutter situation and provide you with our professional advice regarding replacement or repair.
We’ll never persuade you to replace your gutter system because we want to make a sale, either. Repair tends to be more cost-effective than replacement, so if repair is the best choice for you, it’s the one we’ll advise.
Contact the Fort Collins Gutter Pros for a Free Quote Today!
We’re serving clients throughout Fort Collins and the surrounding area. If your home has gutter problems, don’t wait. Give us a call and ask for a free quote on our services!